thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Momma & dogs walking in Barnesville NB ~ 1998

Well, I'm unpacking and I have my work cut out for me today.

I found this beautiful pic my daughter, Kasha drew when she was 7 yrs old ~ quite the artist, eh? Everyday, I'd get snow pants, coat and gloves and the dogs (Sandi & Austin) would get so worked up. They knew we were going for a walk as soon as they saw those snow pants...

I'm glad Kasha drew this ~ who knows how often I would be reminded of those times! And they were great times in Barnesville. ~smile~

2 comments:

gailsgarden said...

I love the picture. I am sure I have some like that filed away. Any up-date on the house? I hope you are having fun getting organized! =)

gailsgarden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.