thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Honey...

This is Cliff as a toddler. We can't tell but he's seated just so because the eye that is closest to the wall is black ~ that's right he had his first black eye. He was padding around with a pop bottle in his hand, when he fell on the bottle and it hit him in the eye. The photographer put a little make up on his eye. He's says, "not if I would have anything to say about it!"

Here he is graduating from the Boys & Girls kindergarten program at 6 yrs old.

this is a photo of Cliffton when he was working for Ernie's Landscape ~ no wonder he caught my eye! Cliffton, I know even though you have to work, the Lord will give you a blessing today ~ so watch out!

HAPPY B'DAY CLIFFTON ~ I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

sara said...

Happy Birthday!!! Nice pictures!!!

Our husbands have to wonder when they see us working on the computer...what will we say or show about them!?!?! It keeps life interesting doesn't it?!?