thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I have to admit it ~ I'm stranger than I thought!


I didn't know just how strange and weird I was til I started taking stock... I think I could actually go on ~ there could be more! I wondered at first if I could come up with 6 and here I am still going... ~yikes~


1. I will never walk in front of a car that stops for me to cross ~ whenever possible I will look away so I don't make eye contact with the person and walk behind the car pretending to not want the car to bother. I've always felt a sense of pity ~ I know it's stupid but I can't help but feel it and I've always rejected pity... sympathy is quite something else but pity I can't/won't accept!


2. I do hate to wake up to a dirty kitchen ~ I'll stay up past my bedtime to clean it so I don't have to wake up to it. Having a dishwasher sure comes in handy with this one... ~wink~


3. I'm fussy about pasta ~ I have to use a timer for pasta to get it just right, rinse it right away, and it has to have some olive oil to keep it from sticking together. I do privately cringe when I see pasta on someone's table that has invited me to supper. I guess it's linked to one of those many episodes as a child being invited some place and having a huge hunk of pasta stuck together. Have you ever been there? Chewing, trying not to gag, etc... Okay, I have to stop now, no really! ~La,la,la,la~


4. My bread has to match up when I make sandwiches, toast, etc. If I get a sandwich that the bread in not matched up, I have to eat it without looking at it...


5. I hate panty hose and always have ~ I don't like the feel of them, the look of them, the price, etc. If women are expected to wear them, I think they should be free! It is torturous for me to even consider wearing them. I have done a total overall on my wardrobe so I never have to wear them. Oh, I know if invited to a formal, I won't be able to get out of it. But I continue to live on the edge, having none in my drawer...


6. I hate the sound of cardboard boxes/styrofoam and cardboard rubbing together ~yuck~ It puts a weird feeling in my jaw/teeth... Oh, you don't have to tell me it's strange ~ I figured that out for myself!


7. I have to have a clean nose ~ yes, a clean snout to function. And what's more, I have the ability to tell when others need to blow their nose. I developed this ability when we found out thru a Dr's diagnosis of course, that Lance had asthma. I was alert to the dirty nose thingy then and have never forgotten and I find myself wondering if children in Joy Club have asthma by the similar sounds, of yes, a dirty nose...


8. It bothers me to see spelling mistakes especially the words, there, their and they're but there are others... I mean it, it drives me up the wall!
Well, I'm stopping there even if I can think of more ~ maybe I'll have to continue to add as time goes on... ~blush~

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my stars and garters!! You crack me up. The pasta one is too funy.....

Ann

Heavenbound Kim said...

I'm just glad everyone is too far away to invite me for pasta just to see my expression! ~wink~ Kim;D