thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Out to Dinner...

Cliffton's b'day is not until Sunday but he has to work everyday til Tuesday. I promised to take him out to dinner at a great place the Pastor & Mrs introduced us to. Great Greek food, and the prices are excellent!
Honey, will you still love me if I tell you, I forgot my bank card?

We love you, Daddy! oX

Kash always has to check out how pretty the desserts are ~ so here she is, doing her thing! You should have saw Kasha's eyes when her platter came ~ yes, I did say PLATTER!

Happy B'day to you!
I love you, Cliffton, so much I'll never tell how old you are... oX

No comments: