thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Thursday, March 1, 2007

About the man in my life...

Well, I've been tagged ~ this has never happened to me before but it is a welcomed break from my school work... I've secretly been missing blogging! ~wink~


Facts about my other half but this not all there is that I love about him ~ this is just touching the surface...

His age: 36, yeah, he's just a bit younger than me! ~ouch~

How tall is he: 5'10.5" (he wants all the height he can claim)

How long have you been together (married): 10 yrs this May ~beam~

How long did you know each other before you got together?: We met in Spring & on Christmas Eve 1996 we got engaged, we were married May 17, 1997 ~ so it was about 8 months.

What physical features attracted you to him first?: His beautiful blue eyes, his dimples, his muscles, okay I better stop now! ~wink~

Eye color: Bluuuuuue

Hair color: Light brown

Hair style: Short, short short ~ and I'm glad, who wants to be married to a long haired hippy? Not me!

Normal Outfit: Khakis and t-shirt (casual), suit (church) and scrubs (work)

How did you meet: See "small talk" followed by "the rest of our story"

How serious is it: til death!

Are you “in love”: oh yeah, in it for life ~ glad it's with him!

Do your parents like him: I think they would have loved him... He's much like my father.

Do his parents like you: I think so!

Do you trust him: Fully

Would you share a toothbrush with him?: Ahhhhhh... if I had to! But then we do share Tim's...

Would he let you wear his pants?: If I really needed them and at the rate I'm going/growing, they might soon fit!

Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep in?: t shirts, more than one!

Do you like the way he smells?: Oh yeah ~ well, there are those times... no, ah, can I change that answer?

Can you picture having kids with him?: all the time ~ and lots of 'em!

What bothers you the most about him?: He is a logistics freak ~ when are we leaving, how long will we be there, how long does it take to get there, etc. ~ugh~

Does he have a temper?: Yes & so do I, so... 'nuff said!

Are you happy to be with him?: I can't imagine life without him ~ yeah, I can, it just brings tears! I want to be with him forever!

Does he embarrass you in public?: there was this one time at Walmart in Calais, ME ~ he won't mind me tellin'... We were in the habit of mixing our milk half powder and half whole milk. It is much cheaper in Maine and he gets really excited and says, yes, outloud, "we're drinking this straight!" Everyone was staring at us and we just busted up laughing... What a hoot!

Does he smoke or do drugs?: Nope.

Does he have any piercings?: No, earrings are for girls.

Any tattoos?: well, yes ~ he has a Canadian maple leaf on his upper arm. ~blush~

Does he have any scars that you know of?: yes, he was using a chainsaw as a young man and really has a doosey on his leg ~ it was a pretty serious cut.

Is he a Party dude or Stay at home?: He likes to run the roads ~ his favorite thing to do is drives in the country and looking in people's yards for tractors, etc.

Is he Outgoing or Shy?: He’s usually quiet but even he has his moments, he can get almost, crazy ~ sometimes I wonder if I rubbed off on him! ~wink~

Does he love his mama?: oh yeah, he loves his Momma...

Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends?: No

Sing?: Let's just say, he's very biblical ~ He makes a very joyful noise and so do I so you should hear us together. (Ps 66:1, 81:1, 95:1, 100:1) ~wink~


This was so fun!!

No comments: