thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, March 5, 2007

We joined...

Open Door Baptist Church in S'toon!

The congregation was very gracious and loving too ~ that's part of the reason we wanted to join. ~smile~ We are so thankful to the Lord for answering our prayer for a need to be part of an independent Baptist church ~ God is so good!

He hasn't stopped blessing me since the day of my salvation... I wouldn't have been wise enough when I first got saved to know it was really important for me to join an independent church. The Lord knew! He put me in the right place (FBC), with discerning, mature, Christians who loved the Lord and even took time to disciple me from the beginning ~ Jan 17, 1992.

Thank you, Lord ~ I am truly thankful for all the wonderful Christians you've brought into my life!

No comments: