thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day...

Look at the beautiful head of hair and wouldn't you know, the boys all inherited it! So not fair...

My mother as a teenager!
Later, expecting Jason (5.5 months) ~ man, she was thin...


She's been gone along time ~ 32 yrs... I have to say, a day doesn't pass that I don't think/speak of Mom or Dad! I have memories that have lasted thus far, my life time and no doubt pass on thru Kasha and Lance.


I remember how much she liked to have fun! She was a bit fanatical about the house being clean and she loved to eat, boy, did she love to eat! She never missed any school concerts and did all she could to make sure we'd have something new to wear to make the moment special ~ I'm remembering a pair of black patent leather shoes I got at Calp's and I got a FREE Sesame Street LP with them. All of us listen to that for hours on end...


Ah, there are so many memories!
Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: