thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Saint John NB...

Yeah, that's where I was for the entire month of April. It was great for about a week ~ the novelty soon wore off. I was so excited to see some friends and family but after two church services, I started to miss my husband and children in a bad way. Everyone was so sweet to constantly remind me of that fact by asking how they were... ???

The one thing I so looked forward to upon arriving in Saint John was the first church service I would attend at FBC. The congregational singing is a personal favorite ~ I can't wait to hear it in heaven 'cause privately, I've wondered how much better it could be... One of the first songs we sang was Cliffton's favorite ~ Look Ye Saints. Of course, I wished he was there!

And then there were all the invites... The Wallaces were so kind to pick me up at Moncton Airport and drive me to Westfield where they kept me for 2-3 nights, while Marilyn was at a Spa, and they even fed me, but that is not surprising to us, is it? The Hunters, the Lees, the Frasers, Sharon A, Ann B, the Beldings, the Wilson's, the Kyles, not only let me stay the entire month but they fed me and took me to a place out in the woods, yes, out in the woods ~ it was called Adair's Lodge and ~mmm~ was it good. They had mile high coconut cream pie... Ahhh, it was good! I do hope I haven't forgotten anyone...

I visited with Ruth R and planned to go again but the no car thingy, really took the joy and convenience out of it. I meant to see/visit alot of others but the bus/time thing just didn't always allow for it. I'm thankful for all I did get to see and do because of the generosity of others...


I got to go to the City Market and bought some dulse and ate the entire bag while I walked home to Gary and Marilyn's place on the West Side. It was a great walk. But it is sweet to be home with my Honey and daughter... ~sigh~

Oh, the reason for the trip???? Here it is ~ the HCA course at NBCC and my class picture...

No comments: