thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here Are Some of the Wonderful Preachers...

I've had the privivedge to hear in my early Christian walk! Now, remember ~ I said, "some"... There werea great many others!
Dr Moritz taught us about Holiness ~ being set apart for God's use! Because it is written, be ye Holy; for I am Holy. (1 Pet 1:16)

Dr Jordan taught me no matter what your background, you could love God, live for Him and bring up your children to love and honor God with their lives! My all time favorite example is that of Joseph in the book of Genesis... I wished I could be more like him!

Then there was Dr Nelson, teaching how important it was to spend time with God everyday... Search the scriptures daily just as those in the early churches. (Acts 17:11)

No comments: