thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A bit of progress...

This is the beginning of a new square; a kitchen stove scene...

Her children rise up and call her blessed and her husband also... When I began this x stitch, it wasn't a thought that I might someday be married. I planned to leave out the husband figure and the lettering that refers to the husband. Isn't God good? ~wink~

As I looked closer at each square, I discovered that I had forgot in a few places to finish up the back stitching. This one was only less than half done! ;)
I will continue til this piece is done and then I'll start on another UFO!



No comments: