thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finally...

About 14 or 15 yrs ago, I borrowed this pattern from Janet L. I saw the finished pce in her kitchen when she and John were first married. She was a prize winning x stitcher back then, before Samuel came along. She admits she's done little since...

Shortly after borrowing the pattern, my dog then, Sandi had eight pups and we kept one, named him Austin. For any of you who don't remember Austin, he was a social retard (that is probably socially incorrect) and maybe due to the fact that no ever visited us during that time. The poor thing, went thru separation anxiety and tore up anything in his path, even Janet L's pattern that sat on the bookshelf, near his spot in the house... ~ugh~ I'd always wished I could have put that pattern in a better spot than that, especially since it wasn't mine... ~arrrr~

Well, I finally found a pattern to replace it on EBay. Although I've never told Janet... I secretly thought she might have forgotten ~ the huge problem with that is I could never forget and I even think it's the one big reason why I didn't finish this project (then, I'd have to make up some huge story for each of the other pces, eh?). Now, I can not only finish it but I can, after 14 or 15 yrs, return it to that wonderful sister in the Lord, who loaned it to me in good faith! If she only knew...

I wonder what she'll say?
~wink~

No comments: