thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A storm and ginger cookies...

The rain is coming down after a long day of lots of snow... Even prayer meeting was cancelled tonight!

We've been in the house all day, except to take Maisy to do her duty and I did shovel a wee bit!
~wink~

So I decided, or was it Kash ~ to make a batch of cookies...

I haven't made Ginger Cookies for ages; I'm certain I've only made these 2-3 times.
Kash doesn't recall me ever making them so for sure I haven't made them since she was very small. I got the recipe from my sister in law, Heather!

They are really good but they must be eatin' with a nice glass of cold milk and at least one person you love! ~mmm~

Enjoy!

No comments: