thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, March 21, 2008

~ blush ~ :s


Remember way back to Friday, March 23, 2007 when we all blogged about our favorite scents?


I refrained from telling one of my favorite smells 'cause well, I'm a little embarrassed...


It's the smell of a skunk! :s I know, my whole family thinks I'm "kinda kooky". I know it's strange and I don't think I'd like it for any length of time but "drive bys" are okay with me! ;)

1 comment:

Melodiejoy said...

My best friend in High-School was the same :-) She used to ask people to bring into school anything that was sprayed by a skunk, and she would keep it in her locker :-) HEHE ~ the only bad part is that my locker was only 2 down from her's....so my stuff often spelt like skunk.
Your not alone :-)