thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, March 24, 2008

~eek~

We're putting a bid on in the morning on the cape cod! Please pray for us? We'll need it ~ I likely won't sleep a lick tonight...
Hope I'm not getting too far ahead of myself but I wanted to share some of the pics...
Front
back
This is a couple of the yard/grounds...

And we're certainly gonna try to negotiate water access! ;)

Bedrooms...

Kitchen with built in dishwasher but a stove is needed.
Bathroom #1 ~ there is a 2nd but no pic! Living/dining/family (can't remember right now)


top of the stairs!

There is so much more ~ but the best thing about this place is that is only 20 mins from the church. Isn't that a blessing and tons of room for visitors too! So...

;)

No comments: