thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trouble with falling ice...

Yep, we have a metal roof here in Woodstock NB

I tried to warn the landlord but he didn't think it was anything to worry about...

***keep in mind that this is a raised porch sitting at least a half story off the ground***

I mean, he couldn't have done anything about it this year anyway, but I bet he's thinking about what to do for next year now!
~eek~
6-8 spindles broken on the porch and it came down with such a crash ~ broke the clothes line, bag of pins and I still haven't found my shovel.
Praise the Lord, I could be looking for a neighbor!
~ugh~

1 comment:

gailsgarden said...

Yeah!!! I am SO EXCITED that you are getting that house! Let's hope the snow is gone by May 15th! And we know that is questionable this year!