thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A mouse in the yard & mother's day...

We went to the new place the day before Mother's day just to walk around the yard so says my honey...
I got annoyed at Kash for dressing like we're going to some kind of party or something... I see her disappointment and I persist in pointing out that her shoes are not very practical for the yard! ~hmmm~

Cliff asks us to stop the arguing and Kasha changes in obedience to me... She's sweet most of the time. ;)

We take Maisy down to the water and we are really getting dirty and enjoying ourselves...

We climb the hill from the river and not before stepping in some...

...of this!
~yuck~

Maisy doesn't mind, though!


Yeah, we had a great time!
But just before leaving Kash says "look, a mouse!"
and I excitedly asked, "ooooh, is it alive?"

Needless to say, she got a huge chuckle!

~blush~

After stepping in mud and tramping thru the woods, Cliff announced they were taking me to a restaurant "Moonlight Cafe" just mins from the new place.
~eek~
I graciously wiped the mud off my sneakers, went to supper and had a clam platter... Yes, it was great, even with dirty shoes! ;0)
Thanks Cliff and Kasha for making my mother's day memorable!

No comments: