thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weldon Francis Shannon ~ 40 yrs old

This is my husband's cousin & he was lost in a tragic accident on Friday night. He left behind his wife, Darla (15 yrs or so), his mom & step father, a sister and 3 brothers. The family needs prayer for strength at this time ~ please join us!
My prayer is for salvation for some and that my Savior would be glorified in this sad situation.
One note ~ I read in my devotions the other day that God's perfect timing is when His love and righteousness come into harmony. I've never heard that before and I was thinking the wait of God's answer a specific prayer request of mine that I've prayed about over the years.

No comments: