thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Accept Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Savior


It is very important that you give your life to Christ and invite Him to come and live in your heart. The bible tells us that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and no one cometh to the Father except through Jesus Christ (John14:6). Accepting Jesus Christ is as easy as confessing that He is Lord over your life.

If you are willing to do that right now just simply say...

Dear Lord Jesus,


I believe You are the Son of God. I believe You died on the cross and shed Your blood that I will be saved and inherit eternal life. I believe You rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven. I believe You will come again to judge the living and the dead. Father, I am a sinner. Forgive my sins. Wash me and make me worthy of Your presence. Have Your way in my life. Come and stay in my life. Father, please write my name in the Book of Life. I confess You as my Lord and Personal Savior. I no longer belong to this world nor the things of the enemy. Thank you, Lord Jesus for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Beloved, if you just confessed these words then you are now born again. Now, get into a good bible believing church. One of the most satisfying and incredible things about becoming a believer is finding others in a good church to fellowship with... It's like finding a family with the harmony and unity, that God means for us to have. Oh, I urge you to get involved, serve Him; it is the the very thing that gives us that joy unspeakable... "that your joy may be full"

God bless you.

No comments: