thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Only a Mother would know...

One day momma was out and my dad was watching me. Maybe I was 2.5 yrs old and had been given a "play tea set" as a gift ~ it was one of my favorite things to play with at that time. Dad was paying attention to the news program in the livingroom, while I played quietly. I decided to engage dad a bit by bringing him a "cup of tea" which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise about how yummy the tea was, momma walked in.
My dad made her wait in the livingroom while I served another "cup of tea" because it was "just the cutest thing". Momma waited and sure enough here I came down the hall with the cup of tea and she waits and watches him drink it and praise me again. ;)
Then she says (as only a mother would know),
Did it ever occur to you, that the TOILET is the only place she can reach the water?
:s

1 comment:

Grompy said...

This is just toooooo funny. I have to use that in a story sometime. I check your blog often. Cheryl