thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, January 22, 2007

In His perfect timing..


~yippee~ Our furniture and stuff is expected to show up early tomorrow. What a huge blessing but not as huge as the blessing it is in realizing that God knows all of our needs and knows when He will provide...
I was sitting at the computer, comtemplating writing an email to a dear friend, who had thought by this time, we must have rec'vd our things. I prayed and asked the Lord to bring our things soon. We're just about stir crazy, watching way too much tv, eating too many treats, and maybe a tab bit cranky, yes, crankeeee, etc. One never knew how thankful one could be for a can opener, a potato masher, etc. God is so good providing even the smallest things for our benefit!
Just as I began to write, I heard the faint sound of a cell... There are 3 here somewhere, but then after 5-6 rings, it dawned on me that Cliffton had told me where ours was and to half expect a call from the movers. ~yikes~ Well, I did't think I could move so fast, so early in the morning (7:30am) ~ by the time I reached the phone, it had rang about 15x, surely, they would hang up before I found it... I reached for that still lit up cell... Hello, yes, yes it is... the movers! ~yippee~
So here is the empty place (before) and I'll post more when we get more settled in a day or two (after)... I can't do much in decorating, as we're just renting for now, but I'm sure you'll see a real improvement. I know we will! ~wink~

No comments: