thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My brother...


This is Keith, the first of my siblings (I didn't know what I was in for). We are exiting the Police Dept after finding him. Yes, he had trapsed off on his own ~ that must have been before my mother started tying him to the door step. I know, she'd be hauled into court so fast today, it would make her head spin. But think about it, we used to fight to stand on the hump in the back of the car and lay down in the back window, etc. Seat belts???
In case your wondering why the sour face on me... Do you see what those police officers bought him? Yes, a bottle of coke that is larger than his lower body and he's not giving me a drink! He is just so proud of that bottle ~ I think it's his first one ever!
I have to share the story with you about when he first came to live with us. Yes, they brought him home to stay! I'd been an only child, getting all the attention not only from my parents but from anyone who visited. As soon as he got there, all attention was turned to "the baby". All I remember hearing was how good he was, 'he never cries'... I don't know why I would do this, I was a year and a half... but I went in to the crib and I bit his foot/toe and covered up the evidence... Oh, he was crying now... and I did it a few more times... I was getting away with it until he needed changing. I can remember peeking out the crack behind the door ~ there was no getting out of this spanking!
That was the one time that the punishment fit the crime ~ boy, did I get it! ~ouch~ And then the humiliation when my father found out ~ the look on his face was enough to tell me, he was very disappointed!
My parents brought home five more babies after that ~ I got used to sharing the attention and many other things. ~smile~

1 comment:

gailsgarden said...

Boy, do you look like your mom! At least as much as we can see of her.