thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Burdens are lifted...

One time when Kash was a toddler, she and I were walking home from the grocery store with quite a few bags in tow. She was in the stroller holding onto one bag and there were many others hanging off the the handles of the stroller. Way back then I didn't drive...

We were having a difficult time and I mentioned to Kash that 'the Lord knew all about the trouble we're having so let's just sing and it will keep our minds off our troubles'...After a few songs and chorus', Kash belted out one of her favorites...

"Burdens are lifted at Calgary, Calgary, Calgary..."

~smile~

2 comments:

sara said...

Now THAT is the Kasha I remember!!! Such a good memory!

Ann said...

Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks? (Sorry Kasha, but I had to say it!!)

~Ann