thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Christmas 1981 ~ Waiting for Santa? Nope ~ I'm waiting for Lance!

Helping to prepare Christmas dinner at Aunt Carolyn's ~ she and Aunt Ruth put together a dinner so my brothers, sisters and I could spent a dinner together in 1981... By the way, I'm expecting Lance (4 mnths along). I have pics of that day at the table eating, I'll find them and blog another day!

Christmas morning 1981 (4 mths along). Wow, I got too much! I really liked the Micron ladies skates but I can't for the life of me remember where they went..?

This is a photo of me in front of the Christmas tree in 1981 ~ I was expecting Lance (4 months along). It was a time when a woman didn't show off belly like today. I can't believe I picked out that dress and paid big bucks for it ~ what was I thinking??? I look like someone off "Little House on the Prairie"! ~blah~

No comments: