thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, February 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jason...

This picture taken as Jason sat on the couch ~ (1974-5)

This picture is of Jason (Christmas 1974)

This is one of my youngest brothers ~ this is Jason Allan Green (36 yrs today). This picture was taken in Fall 2001 at Aunt Faith's place. This is the most recent picture of have of the b'day boy! ~smile~

Jason is talking with Dad at my place ~ it was Christmas (mid 90's) , Jason dropped by and Dad just happened to call from Ontario...
I think Jason is 10 yrs old here (Christmas ~ 1981)! What a handsome fella! ~wink~ I'm thinking he's about 36 yrs old today but I could be wrong, someone will let me know, I'm sure!



Happy Birthday, Jason! Have a great day... oX

No comments: