thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, March 16, 2007

Facing the Giants...

I haven't even seen it yet, nor am I a huge movie fan ~ okay, so it's my attention span, alright, I admit it ~ I don't have one! But I've heard that one of my former Pastors shared it with his congregation in service time. It must be good. You have to know, this is no wishy, washy Pastor. He stands firm, with strong convictions, based upon the Word of God...


First, I saw it on Sara's blog, then I rec'vd an email from Judy D, then my sister in law, Sue emailed me today and then I finally go to another Christian sister's blog, Melodie and find it there too.


After the email from Judy, we planned this weekend to rent it ~ now by the reveiws of people we love and trust, who put the Lord first, would never lead us to do wrong... we are going to buy the movie. There are so few movies that believers can watch with a clear conscience...


I can't wait to get out the popcorn ~ I can sit still for treats! Thnx, Friends ~ for all you who haven't seen it, I'll be back with my personal review... ~wink~

2 comments:

Melodiejoy said...

Have fun watching the movie.
I'm sure that you'll see why we all liked it so much. Were actually showing it at our church tommorow night.

Melodie

We really ought to get together sometime - we only live a couple hours apart - again!

gailsgarden said...

We trust that "Facing the Giants" will be a huge challenge to you, as it was to us and our church. However, we do not in any way endorse the music. We still believe in traditional, Christ-honoring music, and, by God's grace, will until we see the Lord!