thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

God does answer prayer...


I was struggling with not hearing from my son in Alberta for almost 2 wks. Last night, the Lord answered and Lance called. Everything is fine and I don't need to worry. No, I don't need to worry... Ever!
I was reminded of all this by Sara's comments about a book being read in a book club she is a member of... Thanks Sara, for reminding me that to worry is to sin against my Savior!
Haven't I trusted God with my soul for all eternity? Why shouldn't I trust Him with my son's safety?
Thank you Lord for answered prayer!

2 comments:

Jenn Basham said...

(((KIM)))) I am sure your heart was troubled worrying about your son. I am thankful with you that you heard from him and all is well. I struggle with worry myself so will be in prayer for you. Love ya!

juliechall said...

Kim,

I loved seeing your post on our blog. It is great to be able to keep up with you this way. We are doing very well - life is moving at a hectic pace, but I'm enjoying every minute. Love you guys!

Julie