thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, March 9, 2007

I've been called alot of things...


I rec'vd this little fun thing to do from my friend, Marilyn and I thought I'd send it out and see what people think. You send out an email that asks your friends (those that know you best) to describe you in one word. I have to tell you that my brother, Todd holds the opinion "it's none of my business what others think of me"...but I thought I'd bend that rule just a bit!


I got lots of feed back but the one that really took me by surprise is the one my sister, Lisa sent. "IMPETUOUS!" I frowned and said, impetuous! I want the true definition before I fly off the handle. So I googled it and this is what came up...


Web definitions for impetuous

hotheaded: characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation; "a hotheaded decision"; "liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers"; "an impetuous display of spending and gambling"; "madcap escapades"; (`brainish' is archaic)


Now, the hotheaded part thru me ~ if anything I think too much about my next move ~ so much that no one can enjoy a board game with me! But when I got to the "hugging strangers" part then I busted up laughing...


You see, Kasha & I had this episode in the Giant Tiger at home in Saint John where I saw a real nice pair of boots. I grabbed them to get a better look ~yikes~ they were attached by an elastic and there was a woman kneeling down to find her size. I stood on my tiptoes but the boot just managed to reach her head.
Yep, I hit her in the head with a boot ~ I frowned and said "oh, I'm so sorry" and then proceeded to hug her... She wasn't gonna have any of that and gave me a gentle but firm shove.


Now here's the real challenge ~ we'd never been introduced but we saw each other in the neighborhood grocery store and all, she lived in my neighborhood and has never looked at me the same... ~ugh~

1 comment:

Jenn Basham said...

Kim, that is the cutest story. I can just picture it!! You are such a sweetie. Too bad that woman couldn't see your heart behind it.