thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, March 19, 2007

"I feel sad for all the cows"...

Lance & I used to travel quite frequently to Moncton by train to visit Grampy. Boy, they were good times! We would lock up the apartment, pack summer clothes and off to the train station. We knew we were off to go camping with my Dad. They were sweet times that I enjoyed, maybe just as much as Lance ~ we knew we were going to Buctouche, NB to Grampy's trailer on the beach. Eating out side by the ocean... well, there just wasn't anything better. I remember eating seafood, corn on the cob, steak, etc.
The train ride was a real treat ~ there were times we missed the train and had to take the bus but the scenery just wasn't the same! There were hills, farm lands, lots of evergreen, rolling terrain, it was gorgeous!
On one trip, I looked at Lance, who was looking out the window of the train with a frown on his face, looking rather distraught. He was about 4-5 yrs old at this time. I asked him what was wrong ~ he looked at me and said, "I feel sad for all the cows". I asked, "why?" and he said, "because all the farmers are selling them!"...
Now, I was frowning ~ I said, "what would make you think that?" And Lance said, "because all the cows have price tags on their ears!"
~wink~

No comments: