thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I had a book...

...that I never got to read ~ I loaned it out to never have it returned after purchasing it. It was called "The Heart of an Angry Child". Does anyone know where I can get this book? I seem to remember the authors name being Lou and something beginning with P for last name.

If anyone can help ~ pls email or leave comments! Thanks!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Lou Priolo, The Heart of an Angry Child, Calvary Press, 1997.

When are headed out this way, there missy? We have to get together while you are here...and not just at church.

Ann

gailsgarden said...

Kim, our Bridge tract is not working. I am looking in to it right now.