thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, March 23, 2007

My favorite scent(s)...

Melodie wanted to know some of our favorite smells ~ as weird as some of mine are, they are... Nothing smells better than fresh dried clothes from the line! Actually, Cliffton & I were just talking about that on our last walk together. He says, "no matter where we lived, I've always appreciated the bed when it had clean laundered sheets right from the clothesline"...

The smell of fresh baked bread isn't that far behind, though! When you walk in the house and forgot that you had the bread machine on... Ohhh!

Ahhh, lavender...

And then there is vanilla too... ~mmm~

Here is a weird one ~ fresh cut grass! And if you need your lawn mowed and done right, call me... I'm strange about the mowing of the lawn!

Yep, saw dust too...

The dense forest ~ the deeper, the better the smell! Ahhh...

So come one tell one or some of yours! We want to hear... ~wink~

2 comments:

Melodiejoy said...

mmm, it really looks as though we both have the same sence of smell!

sara said...

I think I agree with you on most of those smells. I love the smell of a spring morning. When I get up I like to open the door and take a big whiff of the air! Somehow it reminds me of summer camp. We used to have to get up so early in the mornings that it was still a little chilly, and the air had a certain fresh smell.