thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, March 23, 2007

Mom, Dad...

Look what you bought me!

My inlaws gave the family gift cards for Mark's Work Warehouse and because they don't carry petites, I usually can't find anything right away. I have to keep going back again and again... But Cliffton found an awesome pair of shoes and I gave him my card to make up the difference. He'd pay me back some other way, some other day...


By the way, I'm certain he'd if I let him, he would give me a $50 kiss and that would make us even! ~wink~


Anyway, they have a bible store/room here in S'toon called Blessings and I hadn't visited yet. I love stickers and Cliff and I were out in that area so I asked if he could stop and we look around in there. We did and here's what I bought with the money I got for the gift certificate...


This piece of art is by Gail Eads and it is beautiful and measures almost 3 feet across and about 10 ins from top to bottom and then I got this...

This piece is by Pat Fischer... Ring a bell? I just won a piece on Ebay by the same artist. I love my new finds and I can't say these were such a bargain. But I'm happy and they'll look great when I move some place I'm allowed to paint. ~yippee~ I can't wait!

No comments: