thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Potato Chip Cookies...


These are great when you have a few chips left at the bottom of a bag and a child or two ~ they are so facinated by these! This recipe promises 3 dozen...
1 c margarine
1/2 c sugar
Cream these together...
Mix in...
1/2 c crushed plain potato chips
1 1/2 c flour
Drop by teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for 10 mins. Cool before removing from pan and enjoy with loved ones and cold milk or hot tea! ~smile~
***this recipe says a greased pan but I've seen it online and it says ungreased ~ I greased my pan when Kasha and I made them and had no problems!***

2 comments:

tacky said...

Kim, I have been visiting your blog off and on...you make me laugh and think! Have a springy day! Kari

Heavenbound Kim said...

thnx, Kari ~ I hope you're feeling well soon! Kim;D