thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ebay is great!

I'm sitting waiting on seven items I've won thru Ebay ~ I can't wait!

Last week I sold two of Kasha's homeschool books that we are finished with! they brought in some ca$h and I went on a shopping spree...

First, I purchased this CD by the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team for $13.95...


Then I got this book, The Excellent Wife (4th purchase) ~ i love this book, I tell others, they borrow it and "presto"... it disappears! Well, not this time ~ I'm keeping tabs on this one. I got this for $12.50...


Then I got these... Yes, Eddie Bauer (my personal favorite ~ why, because they make clothes for short people) and I got these for pants and capris in the same pkg for $5.99 and I've noticed they need laundering (the same as Value Village, Frenchys', etc) but EB is the best and worth my time!

Then I got these ~ one for $1 and the other for $2 and the shipping was reasonable. One is for our library and one for our new church Open Door Baptist ~ we have a huge bible camp! By the way, one seller had this book on line as a "buy it now" price at $99 ~ I heard it was a good book, but wow! Joel E shared his knowledge of this book with my husband! Thanks, Joely (as his mom would say)! ~wink~

I got these ~ yes, more Eddie Bauer capris for summer at $7.99 but they are worth every penny ~ I have these in other colors and the fit is great! I hope they come before I leave for Saint John... I want to take them with me!

My final purchase, just yesterday was a framed bible verse by Pat Fischer and it is gorgeous! I got this for a measly $7.97... And it has Isa 40:11 ~ it is very pretty!


So that's all my wonderful buys on Ebay this past week and a half! I can't wait til they get here! ~wink~

2 comments:

Ann said...

Well, I would ask to borrow your copy of "The Excellent Wife", but until my "Excellent Husband" shows up, I fear it would be a wasted effort!!! ;-)

sara said...

Great deals! I like those Eddie Bauer pants. Also, I love the Excellent Wife book. It has been so helpful to me- in fact I need to read it again! Thanks for the reminder!