thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Gift from the Heart...


Here is a beautiful bouquet that my friend, Sherry L sent for our 10th anniversary. Sherry stood up for us and Calvin was supposed to but had to move away earlier than expected. John L stepped in and we were so grateful.


Sherry has always been so wonderful to me. I really appreciate her in the Lord ~ God gives good friends. Now that the nice weather is here, we are going to visit the mountains soon!


Sherry looked gorgeous, I wished I could share pics but I blogged once before that Ihave lost my wedding pics in one of our many moves.


I have to admit, I thought they were from my husband. Only the day before did I question him about whether he remembered or not... He did almost forget! ~gasp~

2 comments:

tacky said...

Happy Anniversary, late. How well I remember that day. I will look through my pictures and send you what I have. I also have a copy of the song we sang, "Together." I is such a joy to see how the Lord has blessed you and Cliff. I get over to Kari's at least once a week - now more since school if out - and will check your blog. Cheryl T.

Heavenbound Kim said...

oh, so nice to hear from you, Cheryl. God has been very good! Somedays, I have to pinch myself ~ it all can't be real. I'm glad the Lord's blessing are not dependent what we deserve ~ He has been very good to us in every way! Pls stay in touch and give Pastor T a big hug for us! Kim;D oX's (Col 3:23)