thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Well, here is one of them...

Did you ever talk to God above?
Tell Him that you need a friend to love?
Pray in Jesus' name believing God answers prayer?
Have you told Him all your cares and woes?
Every little tiny fear He knows...
You can know He'll always hear and He will answer prayer.
You can whisper in a crowd to Him.
You can cry when your alone to Him.
You don't have to pray out loud to Him; He knows your thoughts.
On a lofty mountain peak, He's there.
In a meadow by a stream, He's there.
Anywhere on earth you go, He's been there from the start.
Find the answer in His word, it's true.
You'll be strong because He walks with you.
By His faithfulness He'll change you, too ~ God answers prayer.
I heard this song sung at a campfire at the Hunters by Melanie and Trena L and Sara F years ago. I thought it was beautiful ~ thanks, ladies for the nice memory and thank you, Lord for the appreciation for songs with truths about you!

1 comment:

Nannie said...

Kim ... I absolutely love the words of this hymn or chorus or whatever it is ... how I wish I would have followed this advice! Now I have to suffer the consequences of wasting so much time!