thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, May 25, 2007

Jungle Jim's with Ann...

Ann treated me to a wonderful place in Saint John and I had to blog it all by itself with pics and all. Here is what she ordered for us... Good thing she did 'cause I wouldn't have known what to order ~ I love spicy foods, so it was right up my alley.



Doesn't it look delic... Oh, it was! And then I'm always inclined to just drink water but I was convinced by not just Ann but the waitress that I should try the Smoothie (minus the alcohol, thank you) and it was most tasty. Then the dessert... My, my, my, it was good! The richest, most biggest pce of cheese cake ever, drizzled with a fruit sauce that was almost... yes, I said ALMOST impossible to eat all by yourself ~ but I managed! ~mmm~

Lance and his friends have gone out to Jungle Jim's plenty and would always comment on how much I would like it but really, I just never thought passed Subway... I know, I've got to get out more, right?

Ann, I want to say 'thanks' for that experience ~ it was great and your company to go with was the real dessert! I really liked spending time with you!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I would just like to state for the record that my smoothie was minus the alchol as well, thank you very much!! ;-)

Heavenbound Kim said...

I meant both of us, you silly goose! Nice pic of you, eh? I love it! Kim;D oX's