thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy B'day to Daryl & Todd..

My two brothers had b'days just these past few days and I haven't had time to blog Happy B'day to them. I've been busy working a full time shift along side of another woman at work to get my clinical portion of my course done and it is almost done... ~whew~



But Daryl would have turned... Ummm, 40 yrs old this year ~ May 20th. ~wow~ I never thought that my little brother would turn 40 but it happens to all of us sooner or later. Happy B'day, Daryl! Hope you got my card... oX's



Then on the 22nd of May, Todd had his b'day and I can't say how old he is ~ just a minute and I'll get out a guessing calculator... He is.. 33 yrs old, I think! If I'm wrong, I'm certain someone will tell! Happy B'day, Todd ~ hope you had a great day... And I know you got your card ~ Aunt Linda told me. ~wink~ oX's


Daryl... at my wedding!

This is Todd ~ Keith is showing him how to run this machine! He's might be telling him how important it is to wear a helmet! ~wink~

Happy B'day to You...

No comments: