thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

The wedding song...

Before the world began, our union was His plan...
Our lonely days are over, I will stay with you.

For we will stay together, pray together...

And that is all I know ~ can someone out in cyberland help me? I'd love to purchase this song or have music and lyrics to have Kash play or sing it for me... Thnx! oX's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but the song title that you are looking for is "together" by Beth and Mac Lynch from the wilds.

I got to your blog from Melodie Duguay

Heavenbound Kim said...

Danita... Did your dad pastor in Fredricton NB? If so, we all went to bible camp together ~ WBC. My husband & I bought bees from your parents too! Hope y'all are doing well... Kim;D (Col 3:23)