thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, July 23, 2007

It is HOTTTTT ~whew~

It is 7:05 pm and the temperature is 34 and feels like 44... I can't believe I fell into the trap but I did and I'm not sorry yet! I'd noticed after winter was over I saw something strange in alot of windows. I thought it looked really tacky! Well, here it is...

Yep, I put foil in my windows ~ oh, no one can know how hot we are and it really does reflect the sun away. Our windows are not the kind that we can even consider an air conditioner. I was certain after the heat last night, I could convince my husband to buy one. He knew all along that we couldn't ~ he already considered...

I wonder how long I can live with it!

~whew~ I feel like I'm meltinnnnnn...

Plans for tonight ~ since I can't sleep, I took a night shift at the home! Cliffton has set up the blow up mattress in the basement and Kash seems to weather the HOT nights better than we...

No comments: