thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

NEW friends....

Here are some new friends I'm hoping to introduce soon at Open Door Baptist Church. We will be away for the next 2 weeks so I'll have to wait!

As can be seen, these friends are called "dress me puppets" found at Scott's Parables here in Saskatoon at the low price of $31.99 and the suit to change over to the opposite sex is only $14.99 ~ isn't that a great price.

Kasha & I are excited to start this new ministry in the church. Please help us pray for the few young children in our tiny assembly to be stirred up to be regular attendies in Sunday School class.

2 comments:

Melodiejoy said...

Wow!!! They look great :-) I remember doing puppit ministries when I was a teenager....it was a lot of fun, and the children really learned a lot from it! What a great idea to start it there :-)

Heavenbound Kim said...

hey, Mel...we're hoping to visit your church sometime ~ wouldn't it be great if we could get something together for your SS? ~woohoo~ Kim;D oX's (Col 3:23)