thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just a few pics of our short vacation...

Going up the gondola to the top of the mountains ~ Kicking Horse Resort! ~woohoo~
Let's try not to appear frightened!

Really, concentrate, you two...

Looking back, just off the ground at the Kicking Horse Resort...


Looking down at a Grizzly Bear ~ it's easy, we're up here in the gondola. Ah, did you hear a creek??? ~yikes~
Ah, isn't our God a great Creator ~ what an Artist!
..to be continued!

3 comments:

Ann said...

What, I don't rate the August B-day list?? My feelings are excruciatingly hurt!!!! ;-)

Heavenbound Kim said...

Ann you make every list of mine ~ as you can see by the pics posted from my trip, I was in somewhat of a hurry to get to work. I had promised to post some pics for someone and had to put something there. my b'day list was short too because I did it from memory. I knew you had one too... ~ugh~ Kim;D oX's

sara said...

Love that scenery! I guess you were all a little nervous!!?!?