thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Dog River SK ~ Corner Gas

On location of Corner Gas in Dog River SK (aka Rouleau SK)

The Donallys at the Ruby...

Kash & momma going in to look around ~ just kidding the place is locked up tight, like Fort Knocks!

...but there is a pane of glass out to take a pic of the inside.

Kash & Dad at the pumps!

Momma & Kash at the location of Corner Gas...

Look, it's the Foo Mar t in Dog River SK!

The Hotel in Dog River ~ it's really a functional bar inside.

Inside the Police Station, it's a gift shop, where you can sign the guest book, as I did...

Stick a pin in the map ~ where am I from, anyway? SK or NB???

..and you can sign the wall, as we all did.

The Police Station in Dog River across the street from the Foo Mar t...

Kash & I in front of Emma and Oscar's house...

And finally, the trailers and vehicles used in the TV show, Corner Gas ~ look, it's Hank's truck!
We had a lot of fun and I understand more of the comedy now that I'm experiencing "the Prairies"... Almost everyone does own/drive a truck with a cracked windshield!
~wink~

No comments: