thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stunt Momma...

Yep, you heard it here ~ I can do stunts! While we were camping in Buffalo Pound Park in Moose Jaw SK, we decided to go for a little walk around some of the park. We soon came upon a play ground and I told Cliff to go ahead and get on the swing and I'll take some pictures of he and Kash. He declined and encouraged me to go ahead... I did and had the grand idea of doing a big jump from the swing. Yes, I know now that sounds like a dumb idea... Kasha said I got a very serious look on my face and when I jumped, she's right it quickly turned to fear and insecurity ~ these bones/joints are not as strong as when I was nine yrs old, I thought... With that look, I hit the ground and I started to feel the ground scraping my skin ~ it hurt so I decided to do, you guessed it, a stunt roll... I landed and could hear Kash, asking "are you okay, mom?" I didn't answer. I was busy praising God for the landing. Yes, both my upper limbs were in front of me and in tact... But they did remind one of some poor animal that got hit by a vehicle. But I was okay! But I wasn't going to be ~ my husband was laughing and he wasn't letting up. I begged him to stop but he just couldn't...
I started to laugh now and you guessed it ~ I, not only failed to perform the big jump, bruised my ego, and peed my pants. Oh, and I had to walk thru the camp ground with a huge wet spot on my bum! On the way back, I asked if Cliffton took a movie? He said, no but wished he had ~ we could have sent it off to funniest videos and maybe won $10,000! Oh well, maybe next time ~ of course, I'm kidding! ~wink~


1 comment:

Melodiejoy said...

LOL Thanks for the Good laugh...Sorry

I hope that you are Ok now!

I've done my share of courageous stunts, and failed miserably! Thanks for making me feel that I'm not all alone!