thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ahhhhh...

New Brunswick...




My honey shovelin' us out of our hotel room... does he mind? Somehow, I doubt it! We've just traveled thru a squall a day or two before ~ we are just plain thankful to the Lord to be home at last and safely by the mercy and grace of our Savior...

***I'll publish some pics of what I could take while driving in the squall at a later date ~ you can't take any in the white out, of course***

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squall

1 comment:

tacky said...

Hi Kim...are you back to SJ for a visit or did you move back? I wasn't sure. Glad you made it there safely...enjoy the familiar surroundings! Kari