thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No gifts under this tree... Not yet, anyway!

Here is what is under our Christmas tree... The pup, Maisy and a cookbook I'd been wanting for quite some time & Kash picked up for me about 2 months ago. "Purity Cookbook" ...and a little something I got ages ago (I was going to wrap it if I got to go to the white elephant exchange at FBC). Oh well, I'll hold on to it til next year... ~smile~

Not once but twice in less than a year did we move across this vast country of ours (and may I add, both times during the winter!!!). ~ugh~ That is probably the biggest reason why, we are not buying this year... But it doesn't feel that bad, until I hear about others shopping. I get to feeling envious and guilty. I know exactly where the envy comes from... But I try to remember something taught to me by a certain former Pastor... "guilt comes from satan but conviction (life changing decisions needing to be made) comes straight from the Spirit of God". ;)

No comments: