thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year ~ 2008

I heard a couple of things in the Sunday service this week.
First of all, I heard that Jesus went to the cross not for my benefit only, but He went to demonstrate his love and obedience to the Father... Really, we know these things but sometimes, it seems like it's the first time you've ever heard it.
...then I heard that Jesus' time with us was limited and yet, the Holy Spirit has no limit on His time to work with us, if we but surrender.
It is my hope & prayer that in the year 2008, I allow the Holy Spirit to do His work in me.
Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him... Ps 2:12b

No comments: