thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

There were a few things under our tree...

These are totally random in order but I'm feeling like I've been neglecting my blog so I'm making a promise to myself to keep it up... this is what is under our Christmas tree; I got a beautiful watch, and a set of much wanted dishes (Corelle ~ sunblossoms)...

Here it is quite as the dishwasher hums after a Christmas movie ~ Deck the Halls... Dum, dum, dum... Why didn't we watch "it's a wonderful life" again???

This is our main gift and she's not only keeping us real busy but she's growing like a weed!

Here is my bestest gift from Kash and there were a few. I mentioned the cookbook "the new Purity Cookbook" and a set of bracelets and this gorgeous necklace. I couldn't decide if I liked the pic on the table or on the Christmas sock. I'll take one later when I'm wearing it! ~smile~

Cliffton and Kasha have been terrible busy playing "stuntman" and "pirates of the carribean" games on the new playstation 2 that was under the tree. That ole Santa... ~wink~ By the way, Kash is sporting her new housecoat she got; something she wanted for a while now!
Here Kash and Dad are opening their socks ~ we couldn't make Lance one 'cause he needs to get back on the plane to go back to AB... I havent' seen him yet; he's gone to spend some time with his Dad and his side of the family. I can't wait to give him a huge Christmas hug!

Cliffton got some things to help him hunt when bow season comes 'round! ~smile~

What did you get in your sock Kash?
Well, warm wishes to all of you for a wonderful new year! Hope your Christmas season was as nice as can be but I hope you pondered on what the real message of Christmas is...

1 comment:

tacky said...

Hope you all had a wonderful time together! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Illinois! Love the puppy pictures! How fun! Kari