thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby, it's cold out side...

It was -29 when I got up to stay up and it was colder earlier in the morning when Cliffton left. I have put Maisy out by herself the odd time when I didn't think I'd get my boots on fast enough for her... ~blush~ And she's always gone to the yard to pee but today, it was just too cold ~ she did her business on the deck! ~ugh~

I wanted to get upset, but it's hard ~ she's so cute and a very good dog most times so I let it slide... It's sooooo cold out there! It has however, warmed up to a balmy -16 now at 12:24pm as I blog!

Just look at her ~ and have I mentioned, she's made her way to the new sofa??? Well, her time there is resticted but... she's made it!

Aw, Maisy ~ what a walking companion she is too, if I forgot to mention! ~wink~

No comments: