thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Get out your IPod/MP3 player...

Wogging ~ walking for so many minutes and then a jog for so many (x3) and you have a 30+ min workout. I'm gonna give it a try when it dries up around here... After all the snow, that could be a while... :s
I thought I'd share 'cause I know some of my bloggin' buddies are big on walking for exercise. Maybe some of you have already been doing it ~ I know I have before there was a name for it. I just wanted to challenge myself to see if I could try running... Me, a long distance runner? No, running is not my thing but this "woggin' thing" could be something I can do! ;)


So, come on ladies ~ get out your IPods or MP3 players we got for Christmas, and dust off your tread mill... Let's all try it!
Enjoy but post your first experience ~ it might be very positive!

No comments: