thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I know, I know...

I saw this in Shelley C's room about 15+ yrs ago and I've asked for it but no one seemed to know where the pattern went. Recently, we visited the Buckingham's home for carrot cake after supper in late January and there it was on her wall. She either didn't know where the pattern went or no longer had it!
~sigh~

What is a woman to do?

~Ebay~

But of course, a little research and $3 later...

Voila!

(used to call attention to or express satisfaction with a thing shown or accomplished)

I know, I know ~ this coming from a woman with sooooo many unfinished projects!

***someday, I'll blog all the things I found after the UFO blog ~ it's scary, REALLY***

No comments: